By visiting the IP Supply website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by IP Supply is controlled solely by IP Supply, based at Unit 8, 4A Bachell Ave, Lidcombe, Sydney, NSW 2141, Australia.
What Personal Information About Customers Does IP Supply Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at IP Supply. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses IP Supply or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of IP Supply on other Web sites
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from IP Supply if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are messages that web servers pass to your web browser when you visit Internet sites. Your browser stores each message in a small file, called cookie.txt. When you request another page from the server, your browser sends the cookie back to the server. These files typically contain information about your visit to the web page, as well as any information you've volunteered, such as your name and interests.
Viewing and controlling cookies
Does IP Supply share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. IP Supply does not share any of your information with third parties.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at IP Supply please email us ([email protected]) a description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.