Cisco Systems AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 802.11ac W2 AP w/CA, 3×4:3, Int Ant, 2xGbE E
Cisco Systems AIR-AP2802I-E-K9
For organizations paving the way for the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the Cisco Aironet 2800 Series is the perfect solution. The access points go beyond getting ready for the changing standards, providing the ultimate in flexibility and versatility. For large enterprise organizations that rely on Wi-Fi to engage with customers, the 2800 Series is a hands-off product that’s intelligent enough to make decisions based on end-device activities and usage. This automation allows you to devote time to other pressing matters, secure in the knowledge that your Wi-Fi network is performing to its utmost potential. The Aironet 2800 Series is packed with the features and capabilities that have made Cisco the the optimal choice, at a price point that is ideal for managing wireless growth, capacity, and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments.
General Device Type Radio access point Ruggedized Design Indoor Width 22 cm Depth 22 cm Height 5.51 cm Networking Form Factor External Connectivity Technology Wireless Data Transfer Rate 5.2 Gbps Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Capacity Spatial streams: 3 Status Indicators Boot State, error, status Features Auto-sensing per device, DFS support, roaming function, CleanAir technology, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), 4T4R MIMO technology, cyclic shift diversity (CSD), MU-MIMO technology, beamforming technology, packet aggregation A-MPDU, packet aggregation A-MSDU, Cross AP Noise Reduction, MIMO equalisation, ClientLink 4.0 technology, High Density Experience (HDX) Compliant Standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Aerial Antenna Internal Expansion / Connectivity Interfaces 2 x 1000Base-T – RJ-45
1 x console – RJ-45
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee