Cisco Systems AIR-CAP1552C-N-K9 802.11N Outdoor Mesh Access Point Cable Modem, N Reg. Domain
Cisco Systems AIR-CAP1552C-N-K9
The Cisco Aironet 1550 series outdoor access point with CleanAir technology is the industry’s first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing, and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation (3G) and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access.
Where service providers have already invested in a broadband cable network, the Cisco outdoor wireless mesh can seamlessly extend network connectivity with the Cisco Aironet 1552C access point by connecting to its integrated cable modem interface. The Cisco Aironet 1552C outdoor mesh access point is a dual-radio system with DOCSIS 3.0/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 cable modem for power and backhaul. It has dual-band radios that are compliant with IEEE 802.11 a/n (5 GHz) and 802.11 b/g/n standards (2.4 GHz). The 1552C has an integrated, three-element, dual-band antenna and easily fits within the 30 cm height restriction for service providers. This model is perfect for 3G data offload applications and public Wi-Fi.
- Flexible deployment options: access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services
- CleanAir technology: integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx
- Integrated wired and wireless: provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee