Cisco Systems AIR-CAP1602E-A-K9 802.11a/g/n Ctrlr-based AP, Ext Ant, A Reg Domain
Cisco Systems AIR-CAP1602E-A-K9
The Cisco Aironet 1600 Series access point is an enterprise-class, entry-level, 802.11n-based access point designed to address the wireless connectivity needs of small and medium-sized enterprise networks. The Aironet 1600 Series delivers great performance at an attractive price for customers while providing advanced functionality such as CleanAir Express for better cover through spectrum intelligence and Clientlink 2.0 for entry level networks that have a mixed client base.
In addition to these features, the Aironet 1600 series includes 802.11n-based 3×3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, making it ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises. The Aironet 1600 Series also provides at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks. As part of the Cisco Aironet Wireless portfolio, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.
With an entry-level path to 802.11n migration, the Aironet 1600 Series can add capacity to the network for future growth for expanding applications and bandwidth. Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point addresses the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend by providing advanced functionality at the right price point.
- Extended operating temperature, ideal for factories, warehouses, and other indoor industrial environments
- Versatile RF coverage with external antennas
- 802.11n performance with existing PoE switches
- Sleek design blends into a variety of indoor and challenging environments
- Designed for easy replacement of existing access points
- Locks for theft protection
- Management frame protection detects malicious users and alerts network administrators
- Faster mobile client connections
- Support for all client types without any client requirements or dependencies
- Identifies, classifies and provides automatic remedial actions for different types of interference
- Locates and visualizes sources of interference
- Efficient multicast-to-unicast conversion
- Video call admission control to prevent oversubscription
- Queue prioritization to help ensure best user experience for corporate videos
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee