Cisco Systems AIR-CAP3702E-C-K9 802.11ac Ctrlr AP 4×4:3SS w/CleanAir, Ext Ant, C Reg Domain
Cisco Systems AIR-CAP3702E-C-K9
With the industry’s only enterprise class 4 x 4 MIMO, three-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE’s 802.11ac specification, the Cisco Aironet 3700 series delivers industry-leading performance and a High Density Experience (HD Experience) for both the enterprise and service provider markets. The Aironet 3700 series extends support to Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrating 802.11ac support.
In its first implementation, 802.11ac wave 1 provides a rate of up to 1.3 Gbps, roughly triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n access points. This provides the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks alike to stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations and needs of their wireless users.
Due to its convenience, wireless access is increasingly the preferred form of network connectivity for corporate users. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should not slow down users’ day-to-day work, but should enable a high-performance experience while allowing users to move freely around the corporate environment.
- Sleek design with external antennas needed
- Ideal for office environments
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- Historic interference information for back-intimae analysis and faster problem solving
- Cisco spectrum expert connect provides real-time, raw spectrum data to help with difficult to diagnose interference problems
- Air quality index in Cisco CleanAir technology provides a snapshot of network performance and the impact of interference
- Supports rogue access point detection and detection of denial of service attacks
- Management frame protection detects malicious that interfere with the Wi-Fi network or jeopardize network security
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee