Cisco Systems ASR1000-ESP5 ASR1K Embedded Services Processor,5Gbps,ASR1002 only
Cisco Systems ASR1000-ESP5
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Service Processors (ESPs) are based on the innovative, industry-leading Cisco QuantumFlow Processor for next-generation forwarding and queuing in silicon. These modules use the first generation of the hardware and software architecture known as Cisco QuantumFlow Processor.
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESPs are responsible for the data-plane processing tasks, and all network traffic flows through them. The modules perform all baseline packet routing operations, including MAC classification, layer 2 and layer 3 forwarding, quality-of-service (QoS) classification, policing and shaping, security access control lists (ACLs), VPNs, load balancing, and NetFlow. They are also responsible for features such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR), Network Address Translation (NAT), and flexible pattern matching.
The 5-Gbps Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESP (ASR1000-ESP5) supports 5-Gbps bandwidth and is supported exclusively in combination with the Cisco ASR1002 Router chassis.
- Integrate full range of industry-leading Cisco IOS software features and services
- Guarantee carrier-class high availability through hardware and software redundancies
- Offer flexible number of queues per interface and hierarchical QoS support
- Optimized for IPv6 packet routing and multicast traffic broadcasting at line rate
- Process packet header and data segments to provide deep packet inspection
- Ideal for next-generation and triple-play (data, voice, and video) broadband networks, including upcoming capabilities such as ad insertion
- Provide field-replaceable and hot-swappable module that helps ensure minimal service disruption
- Offer greatly improved price/performance ratio
- Provide unrivaled feature velocity through configurable multicore Cisco packet processor
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee