Cisco Systems CVPN3002-8E-BUN-K9 VPN3002 HWClient:Chassis,1FE+8FE Switch,SW,US PWR
Cisco Systems CVPN3002-8E-BUN-K9
The Cisco VPN 3002 Hardware Client is a small hardware appliance that operates as a client in Virtual Private Networking (VPN) environments. It combines the best features of a software client, including scalability and easy deployment, with the stability and independence of a hardware platform.
One of the major advantages of the Cisco VPN 3002 is easy implementation. It has few local setup parameters and includes troubleshooting aids to ensure proper operation. Additional parameters and policy are “pushed” to the device from a central site after the unit has been set up.
In addition, the Cisco VPN 3002 scales easily to tens of thousands of devices. This is because as a client it can receive concentrator-assigned IP addresses from a pool, rather than end-to-end statically assigned addresses, which are required for LAN-to-LAN devices. The Cisco VPN 3002 can also coexist with, or work independently of, the software client typically used on MS-DOS or Windows, and NT-based PCs/workstations. This increases the number of operating system environments where VPN clients can be used.
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee