Redundant EX9204 system configuration: 4-slot chassis with passive midplane and 1x fan tray, 2x routing engines, 2x switch fabric modules, 2x 2400W DC PSUs, and all necessary blank panels
The EX9200 line of Ethernet switches provides a programmable, flexible, and scalable foundation for delivering mission-critical applications in enterprise campus and data center core environments. The EX9200 switches also serve as the foundation for the Junos Fusion Enterprise architecture, a new standards-based approach for creating an open, highly scalable switch fabric for the enterprise campus. Junos Fusion Enterprise dramatically simplifies campus deployments by collapsing the entire network into a single management point, with the EX9200 as its core. Junos Fusion Enterprise can also serve as the shared core for enterprise campus environments that have on-premise data centers.
The lowest prices guaranteed
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
365-day repair or replace warranty
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
* Retail, end-user clients only. Wholesale clients are subject to a 30-day repair or replace warranty.
The Support Contacts
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee