Cisco Systems N6K-C6001-64P Nexus 6001, 1RU switch, fixed 48p of 10G SFP+ and 4p QSFP+
Cisco Systems N6K-C6001-64P
Cisco Nexus 6000 series switches, part of the Cisco Unified Fabric offering, expands architectural flexibility and scalability, enabling agile virtualized and cloud deployments. It runs the industry-leading Cisco NX-OS Software operating system, providing customers with features and capabilities that are widely deployed worldwide.
The Cisco Nexus 6000 series provides high 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet density in energy-efficient switches with a compact form factor. With a robust integrated Layer 2 and 3 feature set, the Cisco Nexus 6000 series provides a versatile platform that can be deployed in multiple scenarios to build scalable Cisco Unified Fabric in the data center: direct-attach 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet access and high-density fabric extender aggregation deployments, leaf and spine designs, and compact aggregation. Cisco Nexus 6000 series designs can adapt to increasing bandwidth demands with a low power and compact space profile, saving capital expenditures (CapEx) and operating expenses (OpEx).
The Cisco Nexus 6001 switch is an important component of the Cisco Unified Data Center architecture, complementing the existing Cisco Nexus Family switches. The Cisco Nexus 6001 is an energy-efficient switch that offers high port density in one rack unit (1RU), supports 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), provides integrated Layer 2 and 3 features at wire speed, and offers low latency of approximately 1 microsecond for any packet size.
- Optimized for virtualization and cloud deployments
- Density and resilience
- Energy efficiency
- Low latency
- Intelligent Cisco Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Encapsulated SPAN (ERSPAN)
- Flexible buffer management
- Multicast enhancements
The lowest prices guaranteed
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
365-day repair or replace warranty
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
* Retail, end-user clients only. Wholesale clients are subject to a 30-day repair or replace warranty.
The Support Contacts
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee