Cisco Systems WS-X45-SUP6-E Catalyst 4500 E-Series Sup 6-E, 2x10GE(X2) w/ Twin Gig
Cisco Systems WS-X45-SUP6-E
The Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E with CenterFlex technology is an intelligent, high-performance, next-generation extension to the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series optimized for customers deploying business-critical applications. CenterFlex technology is enabled by Cisco developed application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) specific to the Supervisor Engine 6-E that deliver industry-leading centralized performance and configuration flexibility. CenterFlex technology helps enable granular optimization of real-time voice, video, and data communications to ensure workforce productivity and profitability and customer success for organizations of all sizes.
- Centralized 320-Gbps switching capacity with 250Mpps of throughput
- IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
- Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks (X2 optics)
- Hardware forwarding entries: 256,000
- Quality of service (QoS) services hardware entries: 64,000
- Security services entries: 64,000
- Low latency
- Flexibility to operate at 6 or 24 Gbps per line-card slot
- Ability to mix and match 6-Gbps classic and 24-Gbps E-Series line cards, with no performance degradation
- Twin gigabit converter modules that enable flexibility for up to 4 Gigabit Ethernet (Small Form-Factor Pluggable [SFP]) uplinks in the X2 optic slots
- Dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
- Advanced QoS support with up to 8 queues per port, dynamic queue sizing, and hierarchical policing to provide flexibility and control
- Enhanced security with Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF) for added protection against network spoofing attacks
- File allocation table (FAT)-based file system for easier network administration
- Quack support for protection against counterfeit line cards
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee