WS-X45-SUP8L-E – Catalyst 4500 E-Series Supervisor 8L-E
Cisco Systems WS-X45-SUP8L-E Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine 8L-E
Cisco Systems WS-X45-Sup8L-E
The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E is an enterprise-class campus access and price/performance aggregation supervisor engine designed to provide up to 560 Gbps per system with E-Series chassis. The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E provides 48 Gbps per slot with optimal features such as Flexible NetFlow (FNF), integrated Wireshark, TrustSec and MACSec security, and APIC-EM orchestration leading to reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and outstanding investment protection. These capabilities, along with four SFP/SFP+ uplinks and up to 240 Gigabit Ethernet Power over Ethernet (PoE), PoE Plus (PoEP), and Cisco Universal PoE (UPoE) ports, make this supervisor engine the leading Cisco Access low-scale supervisor engine in the Cisco Catalyst Family.
The Supervisor Engine 8L-E is also built with price-performance aggregation deployments in mind, helping to enable denser Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber deployments with enterprise-class aggregation functions. The Supervisor Engine 8L-E facilitates user experiences for enterprise, public sector, midmarket, and commercial customer business-critical applications. Cisco leadership in borderless networks is extended with important features: Cisco TrustSec, Cisco MultiGig, Flexible NetFlow, Cisco EnergyWise, Cisco UPoE, and many other feature enhancements offered by the Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E.
- Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE) for unprecedented convergence to IP network infrastructure
- Campus ready for connectivity to next-generation NBASE-TTM compatible endpoints such as 802.11ac Wave2 multigigabit access points, multigigabit switches, network interface cards (NICs), and adapters
- Application visibility through Flexible NetFlow
- Virtual Switching System (VSS) for operational simplicity and resiliency
- Cisco IOS XE software, which provides the ability to host third-party applications
- Energy efficiency with support for 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)-capable line cards
- Great resiliency through In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU)
- First and only modular switch with 8 bidirectional line-rate Switched Port Analyzer/Remote SPAN (SPAN/RSPAN) sessions
The lowest prices guaranteed
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
365-day repair or replace warranty
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
* Retail, end-user clients only. Wholesale clients are subject to a 30-day repair or replace warranty.
The Support Contacts
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee