Cisco Systems WS-X4516-10GE Catalyst 4500 Supervisor V-10GE, 2x10GE (X2) and 4x1GE (SFP)
Cisco Systems WS-X4516-10GE
The Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine V-10GE continues the nonblocking, robust Layer 2-4 switching found in previous Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series supervisor engines with the addition of wire-speed 10-Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, 136-Gbps capacity and 102-mpps throughput, and additional features to further enhance resilient control of converged data, voice, and video networks with high availability to help enable business resiliency for enterprise and metropolitan (metro) Ethernet customers. Network control extends from the backbone to the edge with intelligent services such as granular quality of service (QoS), Internet security, and network management.
The Cisco Catalyst Supervisor Engine V-10GE includes dual wire-speed 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports (X2 optics) as well as 4 alternative wired Gigabit Ethernet ports (Small Form-Factor Pluggable [SFP] optics) on the faceplate to maximize the flexibility of deployment options. The combination of Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports on the same supervisor engine allows for network future-proofing with an easy migration path from Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet by simply adding 10-Gigabit Ethernet optical interfaces. The ability to choose between Gigabit Ethernet uplinks and 10-Gigabit Ethernet uplinks on a single supervisor engine further enhances the investment protection of the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series architecture.
The Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine V-10GE offers port scalability for resilient Layer 2-4 and routing for both enterprise and service provider market segments. Optimized for the enterprise LAN, branch-office backbones, or Layer 3 distribution points, this supervisor engine provides the performance and scalability to handle the network applications of today and the future. The Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series modular architecture provides a “pay-as-you-grow” model, reducing operational expenses and capital expenditures. The Supervisor Engine V-10GE is backward-compatible with all current Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series line cards and can be used with the Cisco Catalyst 4503, Catalyst 4506, Catalyst 4507R, and Catalyst 4510R chassis.
- Predictable performance and scalability
- High availability and uplinks
- Intelligent network services with QoS and sophisticated traffic management
- Comprehensive management
- Advanced security
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee