Cisco Systems WS-X4748-RJ45-E Catalyst 4500 E-Series 48-Port 10/100/1000 Non-Blocking
Cisco Systems WS-X4748-RJ45-E
Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches enable borderless networks, providing high-performance, mobile, and secure user experiences through Layer 2-4 switching. Enabling security, mobility, application performance, video, and energy savings over your network infrastructure, the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Switch supports resiliency, virtualization, and automation, further improving the ease of network use. Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches provide borderless performance, scalability, and services with reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and superior investment protection.
The Cisco Catalyst 4500 Switch delivers predictable and scalable high performance, with advanced dynamic quality of service (QoS) capabilities and configuration flexibility for deploying borderless networks. Integrated resiliency features in both hardware and software maximize network availability, helping to ensure workforce productivity, profitability, and customer success. Its centralized, innovative, and flexible system design helps ensure smooth migration to wire-speed IPv6 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GE). The forward and backward compatibility between generations of the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series extends deployment life, providing exceptional investment protection, while reducing the (TCO).
The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series is a high-performance, next-generation extension to the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series. The E-Series is designed for a high-performance, mobile, and secure user experience with superior backward and forward compatibility, delivering exceptional investment protection for organizations of all sizes.
- 10/100/1000 module (RJ-45)
- Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- IEEE 802.1AE and Cisco TrustSec capability in hardware
- L2-4 Jumbo Frame support (up to 9216 bytes)
- Campus and branch applications requiring enhanced performance for large file transfers and network backups
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee