Cisco Systems WS-X6716-10T-3C Catalyst 6500 16-port 10GbE 10GBASE-T module w/DFC3
Cisco Systems WS-X6716-10T-3C
The 16-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet module provides up to 130 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a single Cisco Catalyst 6500 chassis and 260 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a virtual switching system (VSS) and is targeted for LAN campus aggregation and data center access, where fan-out and port density are very important. It consists of 4 port groups of 4 ports each. Users can operate each port group in either oversubscription mode (2 to 4 ports used per port group) or performance mode (1 port used per port group), allowing maximum flexibility for using some ports for connection to servers in performance mode and some other uplinks to wiring closets in oversubscription mode. When in performance mode, up to four 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports can be used to create a virtual switch link in a VSS.1 In addition, the 16-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet module has reduced power consumption. It uses half the power per port compared to the 8-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet module, providing substantial power savings to the customer.
The lowest prices guaranteed
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee