$2,500.00 – $13,000.00
Cisco Systems WS-X6908-10G-2T C6K 8 port 10 Gigabit Ethernet module with DFC4 (Trustsec)
Cisco Systems WS-X6908-10G-2T
The Cisco Catalyst 6900 Series 8-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Module is the first 10 Gigabit Ethernet module that supports Cisco TrustSec and layer 2 encryption in hardware to enable IEEE 802.1ae (MACSec) encryption for Role-Based Access Control (RBACL) functionality. The module has two 40 Gbps connections to the 2 Tbps switch fabric of the supervisor engine 2T and therefore is able to deliver 10 Gigabit performance on all 8 ports for larger than 128 bytes size packets with no oversubscription. The Cisco Catalyst 6900 Series 8-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber module supports Virtual Switch Link (VSL) on all 8 ports. The Cisco Catalyst 6900 Series 8-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Module supports pluggable X2 optics, providing operational distances of up to 80 km over single-mode fiber and 300 m over multimode fiber allowing for deployment in various types of networking environments.
The Cisco Catalyst 6900 Series 8-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber module is designed for deployment in the distribution and core of the campus and data center for traffic aggregation in a network requiring security, manageability, virtualization, application performance, and video. With its large 256 MB packet buffers per port, no oversubscription, and distributed forwarding with high scalability, the Cisco Catalyst 6900 Series 8-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber module is able to deliver secure and predictable performance for bandwidth-intensive applications such as market data feeds in the financial vertical or video broadcast in campus networks.
- Increased multicast routes to 256 K
- Support for 16 K bridge domains, allowing the standard 4 K VLANs to be reused across these bridge domains, effectively increasing the number of VLANs available in the system
- Increased MAC address table to 128 K
- IPV4 IGMPv3 snooping in hardware
- IPv6 MLDv2 snooping in hardware
- PIM registers in hardware
- IPv6 in IPv4 tunneling
- QoS support for uniform, short pipe and pipe mode tunnel
- Terminate the tunnel in the same loopback
- TrustSec and IEEE 802.1ae layer 2 encryption in HW to enable MACSec
- Class of Service (CoS) based queue mapping
- Deficit Weighted Round Robin (DWRR)
- Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
- Smoothed Round Robin (SRR) at egress
- Ingress and egress
- Approximately 20 Gbps per replication engine
- 4 replication engines per module delivering total throughput of 80 Gbps
The lowest prices guaranteed
Flexible Secure Payment & Shipment
Major Payment Method Accepted: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
365-day repair or replace warranty
- Every piece of refurbished networking equipment sold by IP Supply is fully-guaranteed and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- IP Supply warranties and returns are subject to acceptance of, and compliance with, IP Supply policies and procedures as described above and on IP Supply Online RMA form.
- We offer an industry-leading 365-day warranty* on all of our refurbished products.
* Retail, end-user clients only. Wholesale clients are subject to a 30-day repair or replace warranty.
The Support Contacts
Our Logistic Partners
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
• BPAY – No Fees
• Bank Transfer – No Fees
• Credit Cards – 1% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, 2% transaction fee for AMEX
• PayPal – 1% transaction Fee