All products sold by IPSupply is under a 6-month warranty unless otherwise stated. If you have any problems within the period, please contact us. The product may be eligible for replacement or credit note. The solutions will be discussed in specific situations.
Software present on network hardware (particularly Cisco hardware) does not come with manufaturer’s licence. Please contact manufacturer for licensing requirements prior to use of any hardware listed on this listing.
Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within the following periods:
Defective/ Wrong Items – within the warranty period,
Non-Defective Merchandise (20% restocking fee will be charged) – within 7 days of receipt
The customer is responsible for return shipping. We will not refund shipping costs.
All returned or exchanged items must be in same condition.
Below are some FAQs about return policies.
1. If I have a product that is dead on arrival (DOA), how can I return it?
DOA Criteria • DOA is defined as a product that fails at initial power-up. • The DOA process is separate from any warranty program. • DOAs must be claimed within 5 days of arrival DOA Request Process
1. Contact the Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org to report the defective product as soon as possible.
2. The customer must provide the serial number and purchase order or sales order of the purchase.
3. Once the Support Team has determined the product to be DOA and eligible for replacement or credit note, a request for a replacement/credit note and Returns Material Authorization (RMA) will be submitted.
4. Replacement request is processed by Cisco’s Returns team within 24-48 business hours.
5. The defective equipment should be returned to the IPSupply’s location within 15 days to avoid being invoiced for the replacement product. The RMA number should be included on all return package.
6. Credit will only be issued when the product is physically returned to IP Supply location.
2. I need to return a product for credit only. How do I do that?
• IPSupply has an “all sales are final” policy. Customers are only allowed to return products as a result of the product being defective or due to IPSupply order error or manufacturing error and when a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number has been issued.
• NIB or NOB Product must be new with the factory seal unbroken or must be unused.
• Out of Policy requests are subject to acceptance by IP Supply. A restocking fee may apply.
• Products must be returned to IP Supply location within 15 days of receiving your Returns Material Authorization (RMA) number.
• Failure to return the product within 15 days may result in cancellation of the Return Material Authorization number.
• IP Supply will provide credit for products returned with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.